Friday, October 12, 2012

30 Day Lists: Weekend Goals

Yesterday I left my computer at school so I didn't get yesterday's post done. And since it's the weekend, I'm switching things around.

I don't have any great plans this weekend. But I'm hoping to have some great plans in place for next weekend since I have Thursday and Friday off. Woohoo! So in order to have a fabulous weekend next week, this weekend is down and dirty.


  • Laundry. Done and Put. Away.
  • Bathroom cleaned. Oh, the poor room!
  • Bedroom vacuumed and at least one stack of something gone through.
  • Grades caught up.
  • Lesson plans done for the next two weeks.
  • Science plans done for group.
  • Manicure/Pedicure/Waxing/Massage
  • Hot Yoga. Tonight was very much needed.
  • I may head over to my family ward RS activity day. They are serving lunch.
  • Nap
  • Church
  • Figure out a Halloween costume. Ugh. Trying to find one that is modest is a pain.
  • One major school thing accomplished so I don't feel like I'm completely drowning.

No comments: