Tuesday, October 9, 2012

30 Days of Lists: Things I'm good at

Here goes day 2! This one is a bit hard for me. Growing up I always felt like I was suppose to be good at music or dancing or even sports or some other talent. I wasn't though. I still struggle. I still dream of being good at one of those things.


  • Making delicious sandwiches
  • Reading a Map-Learned how to read one in Texas
  • Being stubborn
  • Letting my hair do whatever the heck it wants to do. Not always by choice.
  • Being independent-This comes from being single for 30+ years
  • Complimenting others-Looking for the good in others
  • Reading books quickly, understanding them fully, and then not remembering a single detail a week later
  • Sleeping-the kind that is deep, dark , and lovely
  • Crying-while reading, the hallmark commercials, movies, just because. . .
  • Spelling-I give credit to my Speak and Spell growing up
  • Procrastinating-I try really hard to not be good at this
  • Taking naps-I miss the college years where I could take an afternoon nap everyday
  • Summer Adventurist-The reason why I teach 
  • Wearing my heart on my sleeve-Right now my heart is locked up
  • Daydreaming-Probably one reason why I get distracted so easily
  • Laughing-I need to do this more
  • Surviving life-Somedays are better than others
  • Listening-I sometimes think I'm not quite as good as I use to be.
  • Stressing out-I need to remember "If you don't mind, it doesn't matter."
  • Typing-Thank goodness I took business classes in high school
  • Ten-key- I wish laptops had ten-keys
  • Getting ideas off the internet-Thank you Pinterest
  • Collecting freckles
  • Making piles-I think I might have inherited this trait from my mother
  • Table settings-Lots of practice growing up
  • Blending green drinks
  • Making lists
  • Waking up at the crack of dawn
  • Learning
  • Remembering to do things at the most inconvenient times



No comments: