I have discovered that I love my camera. Did you know that I can zoom in really far and it doesn't go blurry? I can also set the self-timer to give me up to 30 seconds to get where I need to be and then it takes like 10 shots. I can also set it so it makes everything black and white but leaves one thing in color. I'm not sure how to do that yet but that's what I read on the internet. Anyways why I am telling you all this. It will explain the extremely dorky pictures you will see at the end of this blog.
Keely and I discovered a great new place to camp and explore thanks to our neighbor Derick. We had a great time sleeping in the back of my pickup under the stars and the full moon. The next day we woke up and decided to do some exploring. This is when I discovered all the amazing features that my camera has.
We decided that we had better head back. We had seen a sign that said St George 24 miles. So we decided to continue on over the mountain. Wow! We had to stop on nearly every corner to take a picture of the fabulous views and all the flowers and these really cool rocks and amazing trees. Unforunately my amazing camera ran out of batteries. Thanks to Keely I have some pictures after my camera died. So sit back and enjoy the slideshow.
p.s. I just figured out how to put a slide show on my blog. Yea me! So I might have to go back to earlier posts to add other slide shows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment