Saturday, May 16, 2009

Lost Keys

How does one loose their keys? I really would like to know. Because if I knew the process of how one looses his/her keys, I would then know how I loose my keys at least once a year if not more. I do have to admit I've been better about keeping track of where I put my keys . . .but I still have much to improve upon in this situation. I've been known to put my keys in my manicure bag. I've locked them in my pickup with it still running at a gas station. I've even been known to not take them out the of door of my apartment when I go home at night. Oh dear!!! I hope we don't have to have keys to our "mansions" in the next life time. I would have an entire galaxy that I'd have to search through instead of just my own apartment, car, purse, and classroom.

No comments: