Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Mr Eight and the Case of the Mysterious Missing Water Bottle

Mr Eight: I've lost my water bottle. Can I look for it?

Me: Yes.

Mr Eight: So let's see  . . . So and so is a suspect. You're a suspect. So and so is a  . . .

Me: Wait a sec. I'm a suspect??!!

Mr Eight: Sorry, sorry, sorry!  . . . .But!! . . . there is something fishy about your DNA!

Me: (Attempting to hold back my laugh and failing) Well, where was the last time you saw your water bottle?

Mr Eight: In my garage. I've seen it many times in my garage. Have you been to my house?

Me: I don't even know where you live.

Mr Eight: All right. You are no longer a suspect. Next suspect. . .!

This child cracks me up! Grateful that I get him in my class this year.

No comments: