- Water. A nice refreshing glass of water. Not too cold. Not too warm. And it can't taste all mineralled wrong and chemistried with crazies. Yes, I know those are not words. Tetonia tap water is the best. Most other tap water is yicky. So the next best thing is Smart Water. Or even Roslinde Miranda's filtered water.
- Cool evening breezes. The kind where you don't need a sweater. It's not too hot. And the sunlight still beckons you to go on a evening stroll.
- Walks. Walks around the block. Walks to the park. Walks around the temple grounds. Walks along a trail. Walks with a friend. Walks alone to clear your head.
- Strangers who listen. To that still small voice and out of nowhere come up to you and ask if you need anything. It makes you realize that yes, indeed, there is a God who is aware of you.
- Friends. Who let you vent. Because there are days that you wonder how in the world you will ever get through the rest of the school year.
- Pinterest. Hulu. Blogger. Vimeo. Facebook. Pandora. Mormon Channel. Oh yes. I am an internet junkie. And I love learning about ideas, people, music, life, love. Oh, what a wealth of information we have at our fingertips. But I should probably limit myself and actually get some stuff done.
- Love. Family. Friends. Gospel. God. Romantic. All good. And all should be based on the highest love, Charity. The Pure Love of Christ. Then everything will fall into place.
- Bed sheets. I love them. And will spend days looking for just the right ones. I should probably get started looking for my next set.
- Nutella. With Pretzels. Oh thank you teacher appreciation week.
- Massages. Need I say more.
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Things that I Love. . .At this Moment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment