- I have eaten way too much Nutella.
- I hate doing sub plans.
- 2nd graders are really cute when they sing.
- 2nd graders are not cute when they lie.
- I have sung "We are the World" 50 billions times in the last week with my 2nd graders. I have yet to be sick of it.
- Some of my second graders were pretending that they were in the recording studio. Their eyes were closed, their hands were to their ears, and their heads were swinging and bobbing to the sound of the music. It was adorable.
- I am excited for my trip this summer.
- I am just plain ole excited for summer.
- I am trying to figure out this whole new format that blogger has me in.
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Can I just say?
Just some random thoughts . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment