Since August is nearly done, I thought I would list my top ten favorites about August.
1. An outside perspective on a situation that I was dragged away from which at the time hurts like heck, but is really a good thing in the end.
2. The hustle and bustle of school. It keeps my mind occupied while being dragged away from so-called situation.
3. My new students. They are cute. And a handful. I am looking forward to the challenge.
4. Having old students come up and give me a hug.
5. Having teachers on my team step up to the plate and add to our great curriculum.
6. My roommates. They have seen me at my worse. And not really at my best. But they are still willing to live with me.
7. Jessica's piano music.
8. Roz's enthusiasm for life and people.
9. My parents' 50th wedding anniversary. So grateful for the example.
10. Hope for a new and better day. Experiencing moments of happiness in the present. And learning from the past.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment