Saturday, July 30, 2011

Summer Flings

July has been filled with all sorts of things. Both good and bad and in between. It started out with me flying to California for almost 2 weeks. It was great trip. I got to go to the San Diego County Fair on my birthday,  attempted some sushi, walked along the beach, hung out with my sweet cousin and her family and just had a fantastic time. Since then life has been a little bit more like an emotional roller coaster with sleepless nights and bumpy roads. I have learned some difficult life long lessons on what is truly important in life. It's helped me to realize what I really want in life. Although those things seem so far out of reach. And it's hard to be patient and have faith. But there have also been moments of tender mercies from a loving Heavenly Father through friends and family, long walks and drives, prayers and priesthood blessings, dancing and tears.

Also on another note. I ran. For 20 minutes. Straight. Ok so it was more like a slow jog. But still. Oh my goodness!

No comments: