1. General Conference. Ever since my Teachings of the Living Prophets at BYU with my friend Vikki Winks, I love General Conference and the men and women who share their insights and testimonies. And what can I say- Church in your pajamas sitting on a comfy couch is pretty great too.
2. Weather. While there are quite a few days where it is rainy and chilly, when the sun comes out and the sky is clear and blue-well you just can't get any better than that.
3. Flowers that bloom in the desert. Who ever would have thought that the desert could produce such beauty.
4. Spring flowers. You can't forget the tulips and daffodils that find their way through the barely thawed ground. Oh and the blossoms on the trees. It reminds me of that primary song, "I looked out the window and what did I see?"
5. Spring grass. I love the color of new grass as it comes up to say hello to the world.
6. Walks and hikes and drives. With the weather so nice and the flowers a bloomin how can one not go out and enjoy the beauty of it all.
7. Spring cleaning. What is it about spring that makes you want to clean out everything? Get rid of the baggage. Start again. Renew your spirit. The extra pounds.
8. Counting down till school is out. As a teacher I am much more excited about summer than I ever was as a kid. What can I say? I love summer and the freedom that it brings.
9. Planning out my summer. Where will I go? What will I do? Who will I meet?
10. Not being in Idaho where -let's face it- there is most likely still snow on the ground.
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment