Of course I haven't always loved spring. In Idaho, spring doesn't really exist. Oh we still gets tulips and daffodils popping their heads through. But there is still the snow . . .till April. And then the sleet and mud and frozen sleet and mud mixed together. It's so not very pretty. And it's still cold. And you are still waiting desperately for the sun to come out so you can finally put away your winter coat after an eternity of months of wearing it. Yep. Welcome to spring. . .in Idaho!
But thankfully I'm not in Idaho. I'm in St. George. Where there's no snow. No mud. The weather right now is great. And the cherry blossoms are a blooming. But don't you worry. The hot desert sun will soon be upon sunny St. George and then a part of me will be wishing I was in Idaho.
No comments:
Post a Comment