So I'm pretty sure that I must have unofficial ADD.
Not ADHD - I'm not hyper. I can sit still for long periods of time.
Just Attention Defecit.
And unofficial because I have never been officially diagnosed.
And I don't have a PhD behind my name.
So you wouldn't call me Doctor.
Which reminds me . . .
I had a roommate in college who got her doctorate in Audiology.
Her life plan was to be a stay-at-home mom.
But she always said that she would make her kids call her Doctor Mom
since it took the full 8 years to go to school
Just like a real doctor.
Anyways . . .
But according to Google Health I must have at least 6 attention symptoms:
What was I doing again?
p.s. thanks to picnik for the fun distractions!
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment