So here I am
My last week
Before I start
I'm really not ready
Probably because I didn't accomplish that much this summer.
It was a very, very, very LAZY summer.
I read. . .books, articles, blogs.
I slept lots.
I discovered Hulu.
I went on a few hikes.
I floated the Virgin River.
I got a sunburn from my river trip.
I laid out a bit. (Can't you tell? ;-))
It stopped when I got sunburned.
I finally let my roommate wax my eye brows and other areas.
I bought a new Mac.
I discovered new music.
I learned how to get free music.
I stayed up late. I slept in late.
I found some really good websites with pictures of yummy-looking food.
I tried some of those recipes.
I liked some of them. Others were like really cute guys. . .until they started talking.
I listened on really long phone calls.
I filed lots of papers and shredded even more.
I cried. I laughed.
I tried to figure out my life.
Still trying to figure it out.
Will I ever figure it out?
Sometimes I think yes and other times no.
I guess it wasn't a complete waste of summer time.
But a year from now I want to look back and say. . .
"I had a great summer!"
Monday, July 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think you can check it off as great as soon as we get together..... :-)
Post a Comment