Tonight I had Creme Brulee.
YUM! MMMMMM! Delicious!
It has to be one of the best desserts out there.
And tonight's brulee was the best that I've ever had.
I told one of my roommates tonight that we might have to make it a weekly roommate tradition.
I also told myself I really need to learn how to make it.
Which brings me to the point of why I'm blogging about this exquisite dessert.
Julia Roberts. My Best Friend's Wedding.
She compares Creme Brulee with Jello.
And she tells the other girl that she is just jello.
And Jello can NOT ever be Brulee.
But I think that every girl should be Brulee.
And that every guy should want to date . . .
a Brulee and not a Jello.
Just a thought . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
But jello is... comfortable....
Post a Comment