So here I am. It's past 11. . .p.m.
I really should be in bed.
I have to get up early tomorrow.
I have to go to work tomorrow.
I have to deal with 25 2nd graders.
Who constantly talk.
Especially during times of moving from their desks to the the floor or vice versa.
When getting in line.
When getting or putting away their ruler or any other item in their desk.
When they should be working independent.
One day I'll figure it all out.
But anyways, that is not the point of this blog. The reason that I am still up is that I finally figured it out. It has taken me months. I've googled, asked friends, people who were good with technology and other bloggers. "How do I make the area where my blogs go wider?" I've tried and tested many ways. Various templates, crazy numbers. Can I just say whoever came up with the html jibberyash-"Good heavens!What were you thinking?" But I finally found a site that helped me get through all that jibberyash.
So now that I've accomplished that great feat, I can go to bed and wake up in the morning ready to conquer the day with 25 2nd graders because I totally figured out how to change the width of my blog. :-)
p.s. Apparently if you click on the title of this posting, it will take you to the directions of how to widen your blog.
Good Night Y'all!
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I got it to go even wider. :)
Post a Comment