So a million random things are running throught my mind. Here ya have it!
What am I going to where to church today?
I really am not in the mood to do my hair. It takes forever!
I need to finish laundry.
Do I try talking to him today? Or do I just let it go?
How do I organize this mess?
I feel overwhelmed!
They want me to meet with three groups a day? HOW? WHEN? UGH!
I'm cold!
I need to remember to place my order for scholastic books.
I need to remember to send out permission slips for the Peter Pan movie.
UGH! Why does he have to be such a jerk?
Can I just stay in bed today?
SEP's!
Looking forward to the holidays and so not looking forward to the holidays!
How do I balance everything?
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment