So . . .I haven't blogged for a while. Work. Moving. Getting caught up in the mundane things of life. It's amazing how fast time flies when you don't stop to smell the roses or look at a sunset.
My best friend is moving...sometime. It's a good thing for so many reasons, but I'm still sad about it. It makes me wonder if we will cross paths again. If our friendship will continue to grow or fade out like the colors of a sunrise. I hope we continue to remain friends. I've learned a lot from this friend.I've learned that relationships are worth taking chances. That I should really get to know someone before making hasty judgments. That the dorkiest guys can be the sexiest and that the most idiotic comments can be a complete turn off. I've learned to say "I'm sorry." And I've learned to say "What exactly do you mean by that?" What an experience it has been to know this person!
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment